Sunday, March 21, 2010

be the trouble you want to see in the world


Taco Friday for Friday, March 26th.


Who's got two thumbs and is hosting an ostensibly taco-themed party? This guy (me). As previously mentioned, Taco Friday is back in gear and ready to roll. It's been too long. I hope you haven't forgotten me. Do... do you remember me? My name is Adam, and I wear a beard and also my heart on my sleeve.

There will be no theme, but there will be dessert and also a secret surprise. Anyone who writes a short (two to three paragraphs) essay about Taco Friday will win a prize. Anyone who brings pictures of their parakeet will win a different, smaller prize. My hosses, I can't wait.

As always, the Taco Friday Customer Support Team is available at taco.friday.inquiries@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywZyET3ktY