Monday, July 26, 2010

Into the Heart of Tacos

Taco Friday for Friday, July 30th

how did this get here i am not good with computer

WELCOME BACK. It's been too long, friend(s). I crave your company like I crave electrocution and punches (ie, completely). You are hereby cordially invited to spend the evening with me, Asmod "The Miracle" Taco, as well as my merry band of Tacitos.

You know what? The above is the third attempt at an opening paragraph so it's just going to stay DESPITE MISGIVINGS. Taco Friday has been out of commission for two weeks and I'm craving a Taco Friday, so much so that you're getting a four day advance notice. I don't want some sort of limp dick shit, alright? I want you, my friends, to drink bourbon at my expense and contradict me and each other at increasingly high volumes. That's... that's what you want, right? I have no idea.

Let's summarize:
  1. Tacos
  2. Electrocution
  3. No limp dick shit
Okay?

3 comments:

maranaomi said...

good, i've been craving a taco, and my arm bruises have all faded.

8yearoldsdude said...

i am not there

(no really, I'm not).

Anonymous said...

see you there