Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Phantom Of The Taco

Taco Friday for Friday, October 12



SING FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you for watching that in its entirety before moving on to the next paragraph. Listen, I don't like you any more than you like me, but it's time we put our differences aside so that, finally, we can have ONE FAMILY THANKSGIVING WITHOUT A BLACK EYE. God. I really do hate your brother-in-law. Have I ever told you that? Ugh. The guy looks like Pirates of the Caribbean meets Two and a Half Men. Gives me the willies.

How about we throw Thanksgiving at our place this year? It'll be so much easier. No traveling, no packing, and everyone has to feel obliged to you. Just make your famous Taco Turkey (a pile of tacos from Taco Bell, affixed with bobby pins to look like a turkey) and everyone will line up at the door for a chance at the drumstick ha ha ha it doesn't have a drumstick; it's made of tacos.

What do you say? The kids will LOVE IT.

1 comment:

Dub Snacks said...

I really hate cats.