Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm sorry :(:(:(:(:(

This is hard for me to say, so I'm just going to put it forward; I'd like to apologize for my behavior last night. I was feeling unexpectedly under the weather last night as may have been obvious by my nagging horse cough and conspicuously few dick jokes. I'm sorry you had to see this.

There having been a dearth of Taco Fridays in the past month, I know what you're thinking. "What's this shit? I expected to at least get threatened to get punched or at least have have worldview challenged as 'hypocritical, dangerous, and child-like.'" I understand. Again, I am truley sorry for your lots.

The next Taco Friday will be the most illegal to date. Let's get things back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a champion. And as a champion, we care about your health more than being forcefed whiskey while being cursed as ignorant. Get well soon xoxo